Services & Amenities
Our community is designed to allow residents to live comfortably and provide increased care and services as their needs change. We give our residents more for their money by providing a full spectrum of resident services and property amenities.
Look at what's included in your monthly rent:
- Transportation: Regularly scheduled local transportation (7 days per week) to area grocery stores, shopping centers and off-campus activity events (supervised by our full-time Activities Directors) plus individual transportation to medical and other personal appointments.
- 2 to 3 meals in our restaurant style dining room; Flexible dining hours: 7 am to 7 pm
- Weekly Housekeeping with linen service
- 24-Hour Staffing: More than 70 staff members keep our community running and someone is on-call 24-hours per day.
- Fire Protection and Emergency Call System: Both are included for your peace of mind.
- Maintenance/Repairs: Enjoy maintenance-free living knowing our trained staff will take care of all room and facility upkeep and repairs.
Waterford Estates is proud to provide numerous property amenities for our residents to utilize as they need:
- Health & Wellness Center with On-Site Health Providers
- Wi-Fi Bistro Lounge
- Library with computer lounge
- Media Room with Big Screen TV
- Social lounges
- Salon & Barber shop
- General Convenience Store
- Activities Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Guest Accommodations: Our guest units make it convenient for friends and family to visit
Located in the Homewood, Tinley Park, Olympia Fields, Flossmoor, and Hazel Crest corridor of the South Chicago suburbs and offering Assisted Living and Independent Senior Living, Waterford Estates' ultimate mission is to ensure our residents are met with warm, compassionate, and respectful service from all that are working to make their retirement experience personalized and life giving.
Contact us here to receive more information and pricing.